If you have ever wanted to learn to make a wreath without having to watch an instructional video because you would rather have face-to-face help, That Wreath Lady can help. Reserve your seat for this grapevine wreath tutorial.
Upcoming Class. Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
Saturday, May 20, 2017 @ 7:00pm Eastern Time
How Does It Work?
- Reserve your spot for only $10
- You will receive an email giving you the instructions to access the class.
- Watch, ask questions and create.
Don’t be intimidated by grapevine wreaths. You CAN do this. I would be honored if you would allow me to help you step-by-step to create a beautiful grapevine wreath. It will be saved so if you couldn’t attend live, you will be able to access the video at a more convenient time.
- 14″ Grapevine Wreath – Hobby Lobby with 40% off coupon
- 2 different wired ribbons
- Wild flower bushes/stems – Hobby Lobby. I used 12 in the wreath.
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Zip ties
- Floral tape
- Pro Bow The Hand – optional. I will show you how to tie a bow by hand too.
This will be a live webinar style tutorial through Zoom. You will not need a Zoom account to join. After sign up, you will receive the log in information. We will be able to see each other during the event and you will have the opportunity to interact with me and the other participants. This will be like being in a class room but from the comfort of your own home. It will be fun and I can’t wait to meet you.
This class would usually cost $20 if you attended one of my local classes, but you can register for this on-line class for only $10. Purchase your own supplies and work on your creation during the event.
- Feel comfortable asking questions during the video. No question is a dumb one.
- If you don’t understand a step, speak up. I will be happy to go over it as many times as you need.
- Be with a class of others that are eager to learn and share.